The reconditioned electronic products of our website come with a guarantee of 1 years, according to the laws of the European Union consumers, from the date of delivery. The limited warranty covers defects in the product caused by labor or building materials. To file a claim, present your original proof of purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the product, as well as the photographic evidence that the product was defective upon arrival, the Customer Service of our website, in the support center.
Limited warranty does not cover:
1. Defects or damage caused by accident, negligence, misuse or abnormal use, abnormal conditions or inappropriate storage, exposure to liquids, moisture, sand or soil; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical.
2. Scratches, cracks and cosmetic damage, unless it is caused at the source of the factory.
3. Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metal objects on the touch screen.
4. Deterioration by normal use.
5. Defects or damage arising from the use of the product in combination with ancillary/peripheral products or equipment which has not been supplied or approved by the manufacturer.
6. Any physical defects or damage resulting from tests, operation, maintenance, installation, service or inappropriate adjustments not provided or approved by the manufacturer.
7. Defects or damage arising from external causes such as, collision with another object, fire, flooding, dirt, winds, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather, theft, burning fuse or inappropriate use of any electrical source.
10. Products not purchased through our website.
11. From the repair done by the unofficial technical service of our website.